The means and supplies needed for a particular purpose.
Where With Elle
Think of this blog as a little black book brimming with the best ideas for a healthy, vibrant, verdant life — where to go, shop, and stay — as well as smart, simple solutions for sustainable living and evergreen guides geared at fostering a more mindful, curious lifestyle that’s filled with adventure.
Classic meets minimalist with a dash of whimsy on the Instagram of this visual design and former fashion model. With roots on a farm in North Georgia and an industrial design degree from Georgia Tech, Hunt-Ralston is all about editing, living simply, and timeless aesthetics to boot. — Jezebel Magazine
Jess L. Hunt-Ralston
Thank you for stopping by. Here I hope to help others create a big, beautiful life filled with exploration and compassion.
I’m an INTJ interested in sustainable and ethical living, so within these pages you’ll find lists, series, and dramatic monologues organized by project. I am obsessed with simplicity, efficiency, nature, oxford commas, and good design.
I work as a communications strategist at my alma mater in Atlanta, Georgia. When my suitcase is unpacked you’ll usually find me biking the BeltLine with my husband, catching a concert, helping out with our little neighborhood organization, or walking the pups — Kipper and Pimm’s Cup — to the farmer’s market for a bite to eat.
I just want to say hi or ask a question —
Drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a note on Instagram
Where With Elle does not publish:
sponsored or paid posts
Can I share or re-post your photos?
Yes, if the photos will be used for a non-commercial purpose. Please credit wherewithelle.com.
Who takes pictures of you for the blog and what camera do you use?
My eternally patient husband. A DSLR remote also comes in handy. We usually shoot with a Nikon D90 fitted with a Nikkor AF-S 35 mm F/1.8 lens. Most Instagram photos are taken with an iPhone 7 Plus.
How to do you get paid to blog?
I make money through affiliate links and my second-hand shop on Tradesy. I’m a member of RewardStyle, Tradesy, and Spindle affiliate advertising programs which means I may earn a small commission on purchases made through rstyle.me, bit.ly, spindlemattress.com, and tradesy.com links on this site and social media.
I also occasionally review products that align with this site’s mission. Some companies who share these products ask me to keep them. I don’t accept payment for reviewing products or participate in paid/sponsored posts. Gifted products will always be marked ℅.
Since we’re talking shop: While Where With Elle endeavors to provide accurate, quality content, readers are responsible for the way in which they use information provided. Always consult a medical practitioner before embarking on lifestyle or dietary changes.
Here and there
- 17th South Magazine | Labor of Love
- Georgia Tech | Tech 10 Live: Top Social Media Posts Countdown
- Decatur Tiny House Festival | How to Build A Tiny Wardrobe with Alternative Apparel
- Fox 5 Good Day Atlanta | Blogger shares simple ways to go green
- Jezebel Magazine | Instagram This
- Georgia Tech | Summer in the City: How to Stay Cool
- The Leaf | Eco Travel Hacks
- Tradlands | #TradlandsWornWell + Instagram
- Zady | Instagram
- Kristen Kjær Weis | 7 Natural Makeup Tips
- EF Magazine | Rose & Fig’s Beauty Routine
- Georgia Tech | Do Social Media Better! Panel
- The Daily Meal | Xocoatl Offers Dark Chocolate Decadence at KSM
- Scoutmob | Holiday Hosting Collaboration
- Oille Organics + Ceri Hoover | Collaboration + Giveaway
- Bridge & Burn | Fall/Winter Collection Collaboration
- Chakanu Co. | Founder Interview
- Tvachia Leather Co. | Campaign + Collaboration
- #StyleStories15 | Style Interview
- BodhiLuxe Magazine | Contributing Writer
- Andover Trask | Sustainable Fashion Styling
- Rocksbox | Laws of Layering Campaign
- Lou & Grey at Avalon | Spring Launch and Styling
- Jezebel Magazine | Most Beautiful Atlantans
- Georgia Tech Alumni Magazine | Model Behavior
- Debutants | Everything’s Perfect
- The Atlantan | Project Runway
- SCAD TV | SCAD Fashion Alumna Audra Noyes
- Fox 5 Good Day Atlanta | SCAD Annual Fashion Show
- The Follow Fashion | Style Interview
- The Campus Style | Writer + Photographer
- Honda | Test Drive Series Co-Host
- Body Design Personal Training | Most Fit Atlantans
- Get Fit Magazine | An Interview with Jessica Hunt
- Maxim | Hottest Girls of The ACC
- Campus Girls USA | ACC Calendar Cover
- CBS News Better Mornings Atlanta | Lands End Campaign
- Bob Ellis Shoes | Digital Campaign
- Assistance League Atlanta | Benefit Fashion Show
- Georgia Tech African American Student Union | Benefit Fashion Show
- The Atlantan Brides | Kristy Dickerson Campaign
- Brides Atlanta | Shop Local: Chaviano Couture
- Atlanta Weddings | Dream Weavers: Chaviano Couture