Where With Elle
Get in touch at email@example.com and on Instagram
Think of this blog as a little black book brimming with the best ideas for a healthy, vibrant, verdant life — where to go, shop, and stay — as well as smart, simple solutions for sustainable living and evergreen guides geared at fostering a more mindful, curious lifestyle that’s filled with adventure.
Here I hope to help others create a big, beautiful life filled with exploration and compassion. I’m an INTJ interested in sustainable and ethical living, so within these pages you’ll find lists, series, and dramatic monologues organized by project. I am obsessed with simplicity, efficiency, nature and good design.
I work in communications in Atlanta, Georgia. When my suitcase is unpacked you’ll usually find me biking the BeltLine with my husband, catching a concert, helping out with our little neighborhood organization, or walking the pups — Kipper and Pimm’s Cup — to the farmer’s market for a bite to eat.
Can I share or re-post your photos? Yes, if the photos will be used for a non-commercial purpose. Please credit wherewithelle.com.
How to do you get paid to blog? I’m a member of a few affiliate advertising programs, which means I may earn a small commission on purchases made through links on this site and social media. I don’t accept payment for reviewing products. Products that are given to me by a company or designer will always be marked ℅.
Here and there
- ONCE by Wild Ark | Little Otter Skincare Founder Interview
- Jezebel Magazine | Closet Envy: The City’s Chicest Closets
- Icebreaker | Finding Nature Close to Home
- MightyGoods | Experts Share Best Music Festival Packing List Tips
- 17th South Magazine | Labor of Love
- Fox 5 Good Day Atlanta | Blogger shares simple ways to go green
- Georgia Tech | Summer in the City: How to Stay Cool
- The Leaf | Eco Travel Hacks
- EF Magazine | Rose & Fig’s Beauty Routine
While Where With Elle endeavors to provide accurate, quality content, readers are responsible for the way in which they use information provided. Always consult a medical practitioner before embarking on lifestyle or dietary changes.